Pages

Translate

Monday 16 December 2013

A Christmas Drink Adventure

Its me Storm

 The Adventures of Storm



Hi folks my name is Storm i am, yes a dog,but an American Bulldog and I'm 2 years old.Mum and Dad tell me I'm a pain,well that's more mum, Dad just says I am a big baby and take up most of the sofa.

OK I do like the sofa and I do spread myself a little.
Oh by the way Dads a photographer if you have not figured that out already and I think I'm his K9 male model.
Well apart from taking up the sofa and catching some shut eye,bliss, I've been up to a few things.



Well during my bliss time earlier this week Dad left his Monster Energy on the table ,I thought it was water but with a different smell about it,so I thought I'd try some.

Some how I don't think dad was to happy about this and I know Mum was not happy with Dad, but all I can say is wow what a rush. Think I did over 1000 laps of the garden and as for Jumping wish Guinness Book of Records had been about shore I broke several records for jumping.


Not got a clue how long I carried on for but Mum and Dad just left me to it in the garden till the funny smelling water wore off.
During a normal day when I'm not out with Mum and Dad I love sleeping,yes on the Sofa, or sitting watching TV with Mum or Dad.The latter might explain the dream I had that night after the funny smelling water.

Now you all know one of my favourite cartoons. I hate cats they give me flees,and get me in trouble with Mum and Dad when I chase them.Thinking about  it, and note to self, need to keep my nose open for some of dads funny smelling water, might just catch me a cat finally.

Well Saturday night I manage to get myself off the sofa and went out with Mum and Dad.
Dad said we were going to see the Coca Cola truck in Peterborough City Centre.Now correct me if I'm wrong folks but Coca Cola,Is that not another kind of funny smelling water? Oh great, hope I get some can then play catch the cat.
Well after watering a few trees,got to do my bit for the environment,and dad picking up a bigger mess I left behind,we arrived in town.It took me a while to figure out which smell was this other water called Coca Cola.
I was so exited at the thought of being able to run and jump faster and higher again and finally catching myself a cat.
 Well disappointment. I didn't get a Coke. But I did get lots of fuss from lots of people and children and yes dad took a photo as well.

Well on arrival back home,and a little disappointed on not being able to chase a cat and catch one I decided there was only one thing for it.Yes you guest it,I adopted my favourite position.

Must admit the TV looks a bit funny from this position,but what the heck I'm comfy,and I did leave some room for Mum and Dad to sit with me as well. The only thing is if its a bit wet and cold outside they will not let me come in and jump on the sofa to get warm and dry out. Not fare I say,considering they come in from the cold and wet and sit on the sofa.Why can't I?

Well Sunday night we all went out again to a fireworks display. Dad said I had to be on my best behaviour as this was a special evening before Christmas to remember people like his Mum who past away at this place while suffering from Cancer.Now some of you might say that Mum and Dad should not have taken me to this event at The Sue Ryder Hospice Thorpe Hall, but don't worry I reminded Dad to take processions as he told me there was loud bangs.Just take a look  at the photo.


Well folks I hope you enjoyed this little incite to my life its full of fun every day. Dad has made me some T-shirt  and put them on sale with some of his other photography just follow this link to one of me and Dads Cafepress Shop. http://www.cafepress.com/pcoxphotographyitems.1211367655

No comments:

Post a Comment